A range of smoking prevention and information resources, including written information sheets, brochures and posters are available for the general public, organisations, health centres and schools from Cancer Council ACT.
If you are interested in obtaining hard copies of these resources please Cancer Council ACT on (02) 6257 9999 or email@example.com
Quit Packs are free of charge for individuals and can also be ordered by ringing the Quitline on 13 7848 or by contacting CCACT.
A comprehensive range of smoking prevention and information resources are also available from other tobacco-control organisations:
• www.oxygen.org.au - provides a range of smoking cessation resources specifically targeted at young people and schools.
• www.smarterthansmoking.org.au provides a range of smoking cessation resources designed for professionals working with young people and school communities etc.
• www.quit.org.au - provides a range of smoking cessation resources, some of which are able to be directly downloaded.
Quit Victoria also provides other written material (including bulk orders of Quit Packs), Quit merchandise, brochures, fact-sheets and posters which can be ordered directly using their resource order form.
• www.quitsa.org.au provides a range of smoking cessation resources, some of which are able to be directly downloaded.
• www.quitnow.gov.au provides resources from current Australian Government smoking cessation campaigns.
Nicotine Anonymous ACT
There is one Nicotine Anonymous meeting in Canberra:
It meets Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30pm at the Association for Good Government, Holt Shops, Holt.
Contact: Sylvia 0411 153 496 or Tony 0405 495 991